Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hiring Tim Hortons Brampton




"Fighting is in some ways, synonymous with living:

the fight is with the pen.

you fight with the sword.

The struggle is not waterproof, as water.

who stagnates, it rots. "


Raúl Scalabrini Ortiz


confess that the last time I recovered obsessive habit traditional reading and therefore I have abandoned the ether of 2.0. That distance of cyberspace was and is both mitigated by the nostalgia of the terms, that where bodies redefine saw? (There are many posts on this blog about the meaningfulness of the bodies into the phenomenon 2.0, but not today write about the topic.) I turned to books and coffee, would be heading.

submitting his own volition sweetened the dictatorship imposed by the TV, I started the week with 6,7,8 in the version on Sunday and appeared this morning's post Artemio to synthesize concerns shared by most of us (and I'm not We sure what here, much less if it is something shared, but sometimes I leave it to type in flowing pure expressions of longing).

In a notebook he dusted off my notes looking for Popular Culture I took the last time Aníbal Ford was in the ECI I found cuts for current analysis of the phenomenon that takes television screen and columns blogger. He said " the advocacy capacity of the media is inversely proportional to the degree of civil organization." There was a point.

abounding long time coming posts on the justification that has the credibility of the media and the skepticism of policy consideration. Again and like everything in this blog, both must be thought of in relational terms. Beliefs are true custodians of those spaces which legitimize our own not-knowing.

That place of belief in policy was shifting towards the media and this is no novelty. Thus the mediation of political discourse (metamorphosis) is one of the most accomplished sample of "form" that accounts for the belief displaced and reframed.

leak occurs belief that he suffered in the field of politics is intimately related with the dismantling of the popular and disruption of organizational politics as a form of society. First it was a terrorist state that blood and weapons disarmed and then a Democracy tends to demobilize. Two contexts are inseparable from what we now produce / circulate / consume or tagg under the label called "Communication / Politics / Culture." I heard and read of Marita Mata long as one of the best examples of this phenomenon: " brought us the popular classes people."

The viewer on the other side of the screen consumes only believe that owns the power because you can choose with the remote control hand. In this lone refuge proposes the screen, accept the reality reflected not only built up the middle. "There is an event one hand and his subsequent statement, but there is no event without enunciation " says Maria Pia Lopez . And so you can understand the attack of the divas (Tinelli, Legrand, Giménez and other relatives of the neoliberal legislation communication policies) occurred in recent weeks.

"Statistics can counter this is" real "for the viewer in terms of insecurity? Do I need out the clash inexorably breaking the aesthetics of television language to destroy the divas? Do I have to respond to attack the game by accepting the "other" (the same you want to battle)?

The policy was until recently dismantled the place of belief after the breakdown of social organization and became a space characterized by the inability. The time is ripe to change the vacuum capacity of intervention in the social sphere was the domestic postal until 2003. I could not type in recipes and political MKT assert the infallibility of the slogan, just because I lack that belief.

In fact, the media are not media. The media are building and manufacturing equipment of discussion with the effect of truth. This notion was not known at all by the Coalition that proposed changing the law by a law audiovisual media services . And was approved but still not a reality because the challenge of making Let All just begun.

Some will say "do the hold" and others that we must "resist" but the real struggle and resist because they hold or control these concepts are the same as we finish. We can not bear not resist because that is how the non-political and the place of no power. Do not react the same thing.

The struggle creates hope, projected makes it real. As Arturo Jauretche said "The people down it is due. So we come to fight for the country's cheerily. Nothing can be done with great sadness" (not wanting to destroy).



Photo: Wall Albaicin in Granada, Spain. Hanging by a "friend" facebook.


0 comments:

Post a Comment