Transcripts of my notebook. Sectioned. Impressions. Some call them chapters. Navigations.
Villa de Soto NOC, January 8, 2010
Friday. Pass the combination of house 4 blocks going down the Glen. A backpack with clothes for the party of 15 of my aunt and her 15 roses in a box. No air conditioning or seat belts. Start the lament for the broken LCD of my camera, under no less than 500 mangoes I have not.
Before travelingtwo women and several children. MP4 accommodate headphones and sounds slowly Carlinhos Brown. I can hear the children llorisqueando for cookies while women are grateful for the $ 180 that allowed them to buy shoes on behalf of the Magi.
Night was built in the mountains on the way to the club. I leave the roses in the freezer of the party room that I drowned by the aroma of fried grease. Walk to the square looking for a bar. Urban customs are not lost but we are in the middle of nowhere.
Corner of the plaza the waiter constantly tells me it's your first day at work and it brings me apologize while patties richest Arabs in the area. Pass the ambulance again and again. The neighbors are swirling in the corners test hypotheses about the siren on. The smell of fat persists in every one of the streets.
few blocks later at the doctor's house the people I hear that the noise of the siren is just a code so that people do not assume that the main street is a pedestrian after 7 pm .
"The ambulance has been a great help to the hospital, I asked the sister of the President when he came. I thought it would be as usual but she said, "send me a letter with what you need and a couple of months later, the ambulance arrived. Did you come on time this time to go to hospital?
(...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment