Sunday, August 23, 2009

Install Backup Camera On Honda Ridgeline



Ya serán los Sundays on as before. Derecho a la breathe alegría en la calle o en el aire (de la Public TV). Sin embargo, algunas rutin is mantienen. Los mañanas of Sunday did not fit on the clock. I wake up around noon and read the daily paper. I will not alter customs. Coffee, croissants, cigarettes in the sun on a sidewalk downtown enjoying every inch of the role that spot.
I have a few hours of sleep under my belt but that does not stop me read line by line with the memory of Página/12 , the newspaper I read between 00 and 01 in the morning and it is on line. Workshops caravans passed to the "boutique" while I delight with the publishers of The Voice. These are notes that I like, yeah. That passion flows, is left to savor.
look up and drown in your eyes. No is more than erotic drive like you are playing this week in Congress. And yes, I also talk about politics.
For them, "everything will remain the same, but worse" as the owner chose the central note of Opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment