Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wallpaper Of Tarak Mheta

Sunday Morning Post 3:00 a.m. No



dawn
Writing has become a habit for recognition as so many others who would not have.

3:00 AM. Álvaro once told me long ago that this time would come to stay. That moment of desolate street where you can hear the bandoneon and the tears come without permission. And sometimes, as in the songs of our childhood, the bandoneon "not seen."

3:11 a.m.. I light another cigarette and I miss the look on the balcony of the valley that tastes like cinnamon and an open wound hurts. And I think of going because for those who do not know, I'm just someone who is always going.

3:15 a.m.. The assumptions on non-diluted modernity. I have a couple of letters to write and a couple of projects by tapping. The obligations are for Sunday, including River to watch the game because the rights become obligations.

In the previous posts had been sharing some ideas on the communication (sometimes reveal the true heart of my posts). Said new terms were needed, to define their own concepts as certain practices that concern us in the blogs. And yes, it may be reprehensible not to answer the comments: I know that it is expected that a fluid dialogue but (but inevitable) part of it is that, to generate an opening in the conversation of many more voices than the 'owner "for each blog. The position of one who writes a post and who says it is not the same. The individual blogger who posts payroll and we know what it says about Dumptey Huptey. In the same vein, I would say that nominating means doing something there because the social value of language is organized within the system of differences and these differences are social.

3:24 a.m.
. I hope so because I am also someone who waits. Could have written about the new ruling party bets after seeing a Caffiero in Canal Encuentro.

3:26 a.m.. Do not post or new notes at dawn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment